- Check in from 2 pm.
- Check out latest 11 am.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a detailed check-in and check-out guide.
- A one-time final cleaning fee of € 15 is required.
- This is an apartment complex so we do not provide daily cleaning services by default. Extra cleaning can be ordered during your stay.
- Please do not leave dirty dishes.
- No big parties are allowed in the complex.
- Big damage will be charged.
- Please contact us for additional beds for kids.
- Cash payment on arrival. One night fee deposit by bank transfer or paypal will be charged to confirm your reservation.
- In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before your stay or no-show, the advance payment will not be refunded.
- A valid ID or passport will be requested on arrival.
Pets are welcome, please let us know if you are accompanied by a four-legged friend. A one-time additional cleaning fee of EUR 15 is charged.
Pet owners are required to follow the rules:
- Collect excrements during the walk in the city.
- The Villa’s yard is a resting place, not an animal toilet. Please walk your dog outsides before to enter the yard. In case of an unexpected “accident” please collect.
- Do not leave a animal howling in the room alone, please respect the rest of the neighbors. We love animals, but make sure your neighbors loves them too…
Liepaja is animal friendly city, you can go to the sea with your friend, except to the official beaches for the swimmers (more info here)